Integrating Family Therapy into Substance Abuse TreatmentSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on the integration of family therapy models and family therapy practices into substance abuse treatment.
Topics covered include:
- Family systems theory
- Primary models of family therapy
- Impact of alcoholism and substance abuse on families
- Differences between family therapy and substance abuse treatment approaches
- Family assessment issues
- Integration of family therapy practices into substance abuse treatment
- Cultural considerations
- Family therapy skills and competencies
25 Hours – $140
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.