Tobacco Use Interventions in Substance Abuse TreatmentSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on best-practice philosophies for integrating tobacco use interventions into substance abuse treatment services.
Topics covered include:
- Prevalence rates
- Health consequences
- Screening and assessment tools
- Neurochemical effects of nicotine
- Treatment medications
- Behavioral interventions and relapse prevention
- Treatment with special populations
- Tobacco use and co-occurring disorders
- Barriers to addressing tobacco dependence in addiction treatment programs
15 Hours – $120
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.