Cultural Competence_ch 1, 2SKU: n/a.
This course offers a conceptual framework for working with diverse cultural groups in a substance abuse treatment setting.
Topics covered include:
- General principles for delivering culturally competent treatment services
- Health and social consequences of drug use
- Help seeking behaviors
- Access to care issues and barriers to treatment
- Core competences and skills
- Adapting treatment approaches to clients from culturally diverse backgrounds
- Culturally responsive assessment and treatment planning
5 Hours – $100
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.