Ethics for Peer Support Recovery SpecialistsSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on legal issues, ethical principles and professional considerations commonly faced by addiction professionals.
Topics covered include:
- Ethical principles and legal issues in addiction counseling
- Counselor-client relationships
- Boundary issues
- Clinical supervision and counselor competence
- Professional readiness
- Federal Confidentiality Regulations (42 CFR Part 2)
- The HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Practice Guidelines and Standards for Peer Supporters
- National Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist Code of Ethics
6 Hours – $100
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.