Illinois CSADC 350-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Treatment Services for Women and/or their Families (45 hours)
- Treatment Services for Adolescents and/or their Families (45 hours)
- Professional Ethics and Responsibility (6 hours)
- Clinical Supervision (30 hours)
- Performance Domains (124 hours)
- AOD Specific Electives (100 hours)
350 Hours – $2800
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to order individual content sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.