Massachusetts LADC I, II 10-hour Required Section 4 TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on professional and ethical responsibilities.
Topics covered include:
- Ethical principles and legal issues in addiction counseling
- Counselor-client relationships
- Boundary issues
- Counselor impairment and counselor wellness
- Clinical supervision and counselor competence
- Continuing education and professional readiness
- The HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Application of ethical codes in professional practice
10 Hours – $115
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.