Medication for the Treatment of Alcohol and Opioid Use DisordersSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on medication-assisted approaches currently utilized in the treatment of alcohol and opioid use disorders.
Topics covered include:
- Brief history of medication-assisted treatment in the United States
- Pharmacology of medications used to treat alcohol and opioid addiction
- Treatment guidelines and protocols
- Duration of treatment considerations
- Side effects and contraindications
- Use of medication-assisted treatment with special populations
- Use of medication-assisted treatment during pregnancy
- Creating a supportive counseling experience
6 Hours – $100
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.