Montana LAC 330-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course includes 330 hours of across the following content areas:
- 90 hours – counseling
- 60 hours – chemical dependency assessment and patient placement
- Includes chemical dependency assessment, biopsychosocial testing, diagnosis, referrals, and patient placement
- 30 hours – alcohol and drug studies
- 30 hours – co-occurring disorders
- 30 hours gambling/gaming disorder assessment and counseling
- 30 hours – pharmacology
- Includes drug classification, effects, detoxification, and withdrawal
- 30 hours – treatment planning and documentation
- 20 hours – multicultural competency
- 10 hours – ethics
330 Hours – $2640
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to purchase individual content sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.