Oregon CADC II/III 300-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course includes 300 hours of alcohol, drug, and addiction education.
Topics covered include:
- Basic Counseling Skills
- Group Counseling Skills
- Alcohol and Drugs of Abuse Pharmacology
- HIV/AIDS Risk Assessment and Risk Reduction
- Counseling Ethics
- Clinical Evaluation (ASAM)
- Cultural Diversity
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Addiction Treatment Evidence-Based Practices
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Alcohol and Opioid Dependence
- Trauma-Informed Care
300 Hours – $2400
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to order individual content sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.