Oregon Counseling Diverse PopulationsSKU: n/a.
This course offers a conceptual framework for working with diverse cultural groups in a substance abuse treatment setting.
Topics covered include:
- General principles for delivering culturally competent treatment services
- Health and social consequences of drug use
- Help seeking behaviors
- Access to care issues and barriers to treatment
- Core competences and skills
- Adapting treatment approaches to clients from culturally diverse backgrounds
- Drug cultures and the culture of recovery
- Culturally responsive assessment and treatment planning
25 Hours – $200
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.