Download (with textbook) – $960, Download (without textbook) – $950, Mail (with textbook) – $995, Mail (without textbook) – $950
Problem Gambling 60-Hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
$950 – $995
This course focuses on a variety of issues related to problem gambling.
Topics covered include:
- Scope and prevalence of problem gambling
- Gambling venues
- Predisposing risk factors
- Suicide risk
- Types of problem gamblers
- Stages of problem gambling
- Screening and assessment
- Cross-prevalence with chemical dependency
- Treatment strategies and treatment approaches
- Gamblers Anonymous and Gam-Anon
- Working with family members and significant others
- Problem gambling among special populations
A textbook is required for successful completion of the 60-hour class.
Bechtold, J., & Wilson, A. (2021). The Gambling Disorder Treatment Handbook: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals. Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
You have the option of purchasing this text through our program for $45 or acquiring the text on your own.
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.