Virginia Board of Counseling CSAC 240-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Dynamics of Human Behavior – 16 hours
- Signs and Symptoms of Substance Abuse – 20 hours
- Counseling Theories and Techniques – 20 hours
- Continuum of Care and Case Management Skills – 20 hours
- Recovery Process and Relapse Prevention Methods – 16 hours
- Professional Orientation and Ethics – 16 hours
- Cultural Competency – 20 hours
- Trauma and Crisis Intervention – 20 hours
- Pharmacology of Abused Substances – 20 hours
- Co-Occurring Disorders – 20 hours
- Substance Abuse Counseling Approaches and Treatment Planning – 16 hours
- Group Counseling – 20 hours
- Prevention, Screening, and Assessment of Substance Use and Abuse – 16 hours
240 Hours – $1920
Each content area may be purchased individually for $200 each.
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to purchase individual content area sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.