Illinois CADC 225-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Treatment Services for Women and/or their Families (15 hours)
- Treatment Services for Adolescents and/or their Families (15 hours)
- Professional Ethics and Responsibility (6 hours)
- Race and Equity (10 hours)
- Performance Domains (109 hours)
- AOD Specific Electives (70 hours)
225 Hours – $1800
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to order individual content sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.